Arcadia is accessible by Interstate 210. There are three exits: Baldwin Avenue, Santa Anita Avenue, and Huntington Drive
From Interstate 10, get off at Temple City Blvd. (Westbound), Baldwin Avenue (Eastbound), or Santa Anita Avenue and head north for about 4.5 miles.
- Santa Anita Park(Santa Anita Race Track), 285 W Huntington Drive Arcadia CA 91007, ☎ 626-574-7223, . Santa Anita is the oldest thoroughbred race track in Southern California. The Art Deco style grandstand dates back to the 1930s. In 2000, Santa Anita Race Track was listed on the National Trust for Historic Preservation's list of "America's 11 Most Endangered Historic Places" .
Live Oak Library: 4153-55 E. Live Oak Ave. Fancy hitting a library and just checking out some books? This library is rather obscure compared to the Arcadia library, but is very cosy and has a good selection of books. Its front is near invisible as it's small - there is a parking lot in the back however, just turn the corner and slide through the small alley-like road right after (there are green signs marking direction). Located between 8th and 10th Ave on Durate Rd. Open Mon-Weds 11AM - 8PM, 12-6PM Thurs, 12-5PM Fri, and 11AM-5 PM Sat. It's closed on Sunday. Tel: (626) 446-8803
Westfield Shoppingtown (commonly known as Arcadia Mall) is located on the northeast corner of Baldwin Avenue and Huntington Drive. It is right beside the famous Santa Anita Park.
Joann: A large, well-stocked fabrics store located on Durate Rd., just after Baldwin if you're heading towards Rosemead. It's part of the plaza with the Burlington Coat Factory (Joann's up the ramp to the higher floor when viewed from the road, although you can walk up to it once inside the plaza). Contains many fabrics, arts and crafts materials, decorations, etc. Great for sewing/designing needs.
American Life Plaza: Also in the same plaza as Joann, next to the Au 79 Tea House. Sells Asian trinkets, CDs, DVDs, and souvenir items.
- May Mei (美味居): 639 W. Durate Rd: On Durate Rd., before its intersection with Baldwin Ave, in the Arcadia Supermarket plaza. Excellent Chinese restaurant, open Sun-Thurs 11AM - 10PM, Fri-Sat 11AM - 10:30PM. A personal favorite is Beef Cubes French Style. It's located near several other good Chinese restaurants in the same plaza. Clientele is mostly Chinese, but don't be intimidated! They speak English (although Mandarin is probably preferred) and their menus are bilingual. Tel: (626) 574-1318.
- J.J. Bakery: In the adjourning plaza [Baldwin Plaza] to the Arcadia Supermarket one (you can walk to this plaza via a small road at the corner), located on Baldwin, just to the right of the Durate Rd. and Baldwin Ave intersection if you were facing Rosemead. Rather popular and serves Taiwanese-style baked goods.
- Din Tai Fung Dumpling House: Also located in Baldwin Plaza. Popular and its Chinese food is said to be excellent.
- In-N-Out: 420 N. Santa Anita Ave. More drive-thru than restaurant, although it has outside sitting. Very popular, part of a unique southern CA burger chain. Simple selection, good prices, excellent hamburgers.
- Motel 6 Los Angeles - Arcadia/Pasadena, 225 Colorado Place, +1 626 446-2660, Fax: +1 626 821-1060, 
- Residence Inn Pasadena Arcadia, 321 East Huntington Drive, +1 626 446-6500, Fax: +1 626 446-5824, 
- SpringHill Suites Pasadena Arcadia, 99 N 2nd Avenue, +1 626 821-5400, Fax: +1 626 821-0770, .
- Hampton Inn Arcadia, 311 E, Huntington Dr, ☎ +1 626 574-5600, .
This page was last edited at 13:06, on 10 March 2009 by Ryan Holliday. Based on work by Jeremy Leader, Colin Jensen and Andrew Haggard and Anonymous user(s) of Wikitravel.