Béjar is a town of around 16,000 inhabitants situated in western central Spain. It is the capital of the Béjar region, which is itself part of the province of Salamanca (province) in Castile-Leon (Spanish: Castilla y León).
- By bus - http://www.estaciondeautobuses.com/
- Castañar bullfighter arena - The oldest bullfighting arena in Spain
- La Sierra de Béjar - A beautiful natural and unspoiled environment
- El bosque - A Renaissance gardens
- La muralla - An Arab wall
- skiing - In the skiing station. http://www.sierradebejar-lacovatilla.com/ (spanish)
- going out
- Calderillo - the typical food
- Tapas - In some places in Spain, it is a tradition to serve something to eat with wine or beer, and it is a good way to get lunch or get diner.