Boston - Financial District
Financial District is in Boston.
- By Public Transit: accessible by most subway lines ('the T') and buses.
Orange Line - Downtown Crossing or State Red Line - Downtown Crossing or Park or South Station Green Line - Government Center or Park Blue Line - Aquarium (airport service)
- By Car: accessible from the Mass Turnpike (I-90), and I-93
- Old State House, intersection of State Street and Congress Street
- Faneuil Hall / Quincy Market
- New England Aquarium
- Downtown Crossing is a major outdoor shopping area with many departments stores and storefronts along Washington Street
- Sakurabana - an excellent sushi restaurant, 55 Broad St. Sakurabana
- Rock Sugar - Thai food at reasonable prices, 38 Batterymarch Street
- Bakey's - Classic American food, 45 Broad Street
- FlatBlack Coffee Company - An excellent local coffee shop, 50 Broad Street FlatBlack
- Boston Furnished Apartments, 617-357-6900, Boston Furnished Apartments is a furnished apartment rental agency, offering an alternative to a hotel room. These rentals are private homes, condos or apartments located in residential buildings within the Back Bay, Beacon Hill, North End, South End, and Financial District neighborhoods. There are monthly, weekly and nightly rentals available. The homes range in size from smaller studios to one or two bedroom apartments, and all have fully equipped kitchens and private bathrooms. This is a unique way to experience the city like a Bostonian, in a brownstone home. Rental paperwork is required and most credit cards are accepted.
This page was last edited at 19:37, on 6 October 2008 by Anonymous user(s) of Wikitravel.