Central Massachusetts, also referred to as Central Mass. is a region in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts, in the United States of America. It encompasses part of the Blackstone Valley National Corridor in the southern part of the region.
Cities and towns
- Princeton - Home of Mount Wachusett Ski Area.
- Sturbridge - See Old Sturbridge Village, a living history village.
- Worcester - The second largest city in Massachusetts.
- Tower Hill Botanical Gardens in Boylston - Beautiful gardens, from trails you can see the Wachusett Reservoir and Wachusett Mountain. Indoor and Outdoor attractions, restaurant and gift shop.
- Old Sturbridge Village in Sturbridge - Travel to the past and see a farming community from centuries ago. Great trip for grade school children to get a hands-on experience with America's history.
- There are some fine apple orchards in the northern part of the area.
This page was last edited at 22:55, on 25 August 2008 by David. Based on work by John M., Stacy Hall, Maurice J. Ornelas, Patrick Rey, firstname.lastname@example.org, Ryan Holliday, Tom Holland and Rob Payne, Wikitravel user(s) Kliz76, Masshole, Huttite and Nzpcmad and Anonymous user(s) of Wikitravel.