Gainesville is a city in the state of Texas.
- Frank Buck Zoo, California Street (ín Leonard Park). One of the better small-town zoos in the state.
- Historic Victorian homes on brick-paved Denton, Lindsay, and Church streets.
- Scenic drives on Farm and Market roads 372, 678, 902 east and south of town. These roads give some great panoramic views of the rolling Cross Timbers landscape.
- Prime Outlets at Gainesville, I-35. A large factory outlet mall which attracts many shoppers from the DFW Metroplex and other area communities.
- Quality Inn, 600 Fair Park Blvd, 940 665 8800, .
This page was last edited at 12:51, on 20 December 2008 by Wikitravel user Texugo. Based on work by Ryan Holliday and Anonymous user(s) of Wikitravel.