Kentucky Lake is in western Kentucky.
Fishing Licenses in Kentucky
- Fishing License (annual) $20.00 (resident), $50.00 (non-resident)
- One (1) Day Fishing License $7.00 (resident), $10.00 (non-resident)
- Joint Fishing License (husband & wife) $36.00
- Combination Hunting & Fishing License $30.00
- Senior/Disables Licenses $5.00
Other Non-Resident Licenses-
- 7-Day Fishing License $30.00
- 15-Day Fishing $40.00
No Closed Angling Season in Kentucky
The Kentucky Lake region is accessible by car using Interstate 24, US Hwys 62, 68 & 641, the Western KY Parkway, the Purchase Parkway and KY 80.
There is a Greyhound  Bus Terminal in Paducah.
There is an Amtrak  train terminal in Fulton, KY, 50 southwest of Benton at the end of the Purchase Pkwy.
- Nearest Small Craft Airport - Kentucky Dam Village State Resort Park Airport in Gilbertsville.
- Nearest Scheduled Airline Service - Barkley Regional Airport in Paducah.
- Nearest International Airport - Nashville International Airport in Nashville.
- Miss Scarlett's, Exit 31, off I-24, Grand Rivers, 928-3126. Miss Scarlett's offers a complete menu of fine southern cooking, including steaks, pork chops, seafood, walleye, bison burgers and more. Daily 6AM-9PM.
- Pattis 1880's Settlement / Mr. Bills Restaurant, 1793 J.H. O'Bryan Ave, Grand Rivers, 270-362-8844, . Two restaurants for your dining pleasure set in Patti,s 1880's Settlement. Famous for its 2" Pork Chop, flowerpot bread and wonderful pies. lunch and dinner daily, 10:30AM-9PM.
In addition to these restaurants, there are more in the towns listed above in the cities listing.
Useful phone numbers in case of emergency.
- Fire/Police/Ambulance: 911
- KY State Police Emergency: (800) 222-5555.
- Poison Control Center: (270) 753-7588.
- Marshall County Rescue Squad: (270) 527-9092.
This page was last edited at 22:08, on 5 November 2008 by Wikitravel user Kim KY. Based on work by David and Stacy Hall and Anonymous user(s) of Wikitravel.