The local San Diego Trolley  light rail system serves La Mesa with two lines: the Orange Line travels through much of La Mesa, heading south through Lemon Grove and on to Downtown San Diego. The Green Line travels through the northern part of La Mesa, going west past SDSU and through Mission Valley to San Diego's Old Town. La Mesa has four trolley stations: Spring Street (Orange Line only), La Mesa Blvd (Orange Line only), Grossmont Transit Center (Orange and Green Lines) and Amaya Drive (Orange and Green Lines).
- Grossmont Center, 
- La Mesa Antiques Mall. One of the top stores here is Lizzie’s Antique Parlour, a place with a huge inventory of every kind of antique imaginable.
- Recreational Vehicles. La Mesa has a number of new and used RV dealers.
- Holiday Inn Express, 9550 Murray Drive, ☎ +1 619 466-0200, .
- Holiday Inn La Mesa, 8000 Parkway Drive, ☎ +1 619 698-7747, .
- Motel 6 San Diego - La Mesa, 7621 Alvarado Road, ☎ +1 619 464-7151(fax: +1 619 466-3859), .
- Quality Inn & Suites San Diego East 1250 El Cajon Blvd, +1 619 588-8808, . Rates include hot breakfast, Hi-speed wireless Internet, outdoor heated pool & whirlpool, in-room microwave/refrigerator.
This page was last edited at 06:20, on 21 February 2009 by Wikitravel user PerryPlanet. Based on work by sid gandhi, Hotel Maker Bot, Frederick Heald and Colin Jensen and Anonymous user(s) of Wikitravel.