Melbourne Beach is a town in Brevard County, Florida.
- Melbourne Intl (MLB)
- Orlando Intl (MCO)
- Palm Beach Intl (PBI)
- Space Coast Area Transit  is the name of the local Brevard County bus service. It is a cheap way to get around and is handicap accessible. The website provides maps and timetables. Buses travel to most sites and places of interest. $1.25 per ride, or $35 for a monthly pass.
- Sebastian Inlet State Park, 9700 South A1A (15 miles south of Melbourne Beach), 321-984-4852, .
- Fishing on the beach, the Indian River Lagoon at Honest John's Fishing Camp, at Sebastian Inlet State Park or charter a boat with Capt Dick Catri.
- Surfing at Sebastian Inlet State Park.
- Sea turtle watch tour in Archie Carr National Wildlife Refuge.
- Golf at Spessard Holland public golf course.
- Kayak or canoe at Mullet Creek from historic Honest John's Fishing Camp.
- Bird watching
Bait and fishing tackle:
- Inlet Bait & Tackle, inside the Sebastian Inlet State Park
- Long Point Bait & Tackle, at the entrance to Long Point Park and Campground
- Whitey's Bait & Tackle, 9030 South Hwy A1A, 321-724-1440, .
- Surf Side Bait & Tackle, in Floridana
- Gold Star Bait & Tackle, on Ocean Ave in downtown Melbourne Beach
Seafood is the best, caught fresh daily.
- New England Eatery, 321-723-6080 . Casual and great local seafood.
- Rosati's, 5935 South A1A, 321-723-0383,. Fine Italian
- Long Point Cafe, breakfast and lunch
- Surfin' Turtle Bar and Grill, sports bar
- Cafe Coconut Cove, 4210 S. Highway A1A, 321-727-3133, . Tu-Sa 5PM-9PM. Family owned, excellent upscale restaurant with beautiful view of sunsets on the river.
- Boardwalk Burrito Located among the eateries at the end of US 192, beside Starbucks and Coldstone Creamery. Made to order Burritos, Nachos, Fajitas, etc similar in style to the Moe's franchise. Specials: Tuesday after 4pm-2 for 1 price tacos($3.50, the Mahi Mahi tacos are best) and Friday after 4pm are half price nachos (you can get ultimate nachos and a drink for ~$6)
- Sebastian Beach Inn (aka SBI's)
- Surfin' Turtle Bar and Grill
- Crowne Plaza Melbourne-Oceanfront, 2605 N A1A, 1-321-777-4100,.
- Surfcaster Motel and Restaurant, 5935 South A1A, 321-723-1967, .
- Floridana Beach Motel, 6580 S. A1A Highway, 321-726-6560, . Not oceanfront but beach access nearby. $50-$75.
- Turtle Run Suites
- Tiara By The Sea
- Sandgate Motel
- Pride and Joy Environmental Resort, for allergen sensitive
- Sunrise and Sunset Private Resort, 321-693-6149. Beach with Riverfront!
- Long Point Park, 700 Long Point Road, 321-952-4532 , . On the Indian River Lagoon
- Sebastian Inlet State Park, 9700 South A1A, 321-984-4852, .
This page was last edited at 08:25, on 25 November 2008 by Wikitravel user AHeneen. Based on work by Tom Holland, George Miziuk, David, Colin Jensen, Mark Sigler and Jani Patokallio, Wikitravel user(s) Jonboy and Huttite and Anonymous user(s) of Wikitravel.