North Central Cascades
- Cle Elum - where Northern Exposure was filmed
- Ellensburg - county seat of Kittias County
- Elmer City
- Leavenworth - Baverian oriented town
- Okanogan - county seat of Okanogan County
- Wenatchee - county seat of Chelan County
- Colville Indian Reservation
- Grand Coulee Dam
- Lake Chelan National Recreation Area - Ride the Lady of the Lake to the historic and unique town of Stehekin in the heart of Lake Chelan National Recreation Area
- Nooksack Falls, on Highway 542, 7 miles east of the Glacier Ranger Station
- Ross Lake National Recreation Area - Visit the Ross Lake National Recreation Area and stretch your legs at one of the stops along the scenic North Cascades Highway
- Split Rock B.L.M. Recreation Site, on the shores of Palmer Lake. 5 miles north of Loomis along the Loomis-Oroville Road.
- Summit at Snoqualmie - ski resort at Snoqualmie Pass
This page was last edited at 06:15, on 8 July 2007 by Jim DeLaHunt. Based on work by M. Hogue and Anonymous user(s) of Wikitravel.