- Moclips (historic oceanside resort town)
- Montesano (Grays Harbor county seat)
- Neah Bay
- Ocean City
- Ocean Shores (large beach community)
- Pacific Beach (historic oceanside resort town)
- Port Angeles (Clallam county seat),
- Port Hadlock
- Port Townsend (Jefferson county seat)
- Shelton (Mason county seat)
- Olympic National Park - Here you will find Pacific Ocean beaches, rainforest valleys, glacier-capped peaks and a stunning variety of plants and animals
- The Quinault Rain Forest is located the northern part of Grays Harbor county.
For the purposes of this article, the Olympic Peninsula region consists of Clallam, Jefferson, western Mason, and Grays Harbor counties. The eastern part of Mason County, including Allyn and Union, is covered by the Kitsap Peninsula article.
This page was last edited at 05:14, on 22 December 2008 by Ryan Holliday. Based on work by Frank Kenny, Bob Kelly, Jim DeLaHunt, Nick Roux, M. Hogue, Colin Jensen and Curtis Cosens and Anonymous user(s) of Wikitravel.